View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2012, 07:14 AM
Familiar Face

Default Insiide cabin $555 Okay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iconic View Post
10 nights departing October 31, 2012 on Princess' Caribbean Princess

SWM needs cruisemate to save single supplement charge. About me--I am a well-manered, soft-spoken, Caucasian, single, college-educated, healthy, straight, funloving, adventurous, unpretentious, easy-going, senior gentleman. No expectations other than cordial coexistence during the cruise.

A successful cruisemate veteran of 5 cruises with male and female cruisemates. I am looking for a cruisemate - any age, sex, no preference at all, to share cabin and avoid single supplement charge for cabin.I'm not looking for anything kooky, romance or to fool around. I am respectful of my cruisemates and would be considerate of your possessions and space. Previous cruises were successful because we respected each other's space and honored the parameters set prior to the cruise and all went very smoothly. Not looking for drama although I do enjoy high adventure.

Hypersocial and poindextrous, I travel well with all types of people. I am "easy-to-get-to-know" and "easy-to-get-along-with" I am told. I love all aspects of cruising - dining, live entertainment and touring foreign ports. Master of the art of having fun, I enjoy splash, play and slide activities on ship. I am a non-smoker, non-snorer, non-drug-user, and don't usually drink at all, but I do enjoy a good glass of wine on special occasions.

We can do as much together or as little together as we agree to. Some land excursions are very appealing to me and I welcome an excursion buddy. Of course, we can make our separate day trip plans. But it is nice to have someone to share fun times on the ship and ashore.

Let me know if you want a laid back cruise roomie!! If interested send an e-mail lionfishkiller@gmail.com . I will answer any appropriate questions you may have and I thank you for your time and consideration. Once decision is made to go on cruise we must move fast because bargains don't last.

Let me know... I'm keeping my fingers crossed- all of them, but it's darn hard to type.
Thanks,
I see that there are inside cabin available for $555 for the 10 day cruise. Would you be willing to share an inside cabin if available?