View Single Post
Old September 23rd, 2012, 09:56 AM
Welcome Newcomer

We enjoyed the Punchliner Brunch menu very much, but IMO it does lack a variety of "lunch type" items.

The only lunch thing that interests me in the least is the salmon and it sounds very plain and boring.

We'll eat here for breakfast but it's doubtful for lunch, although we ALWAYS ate breakfast and lunch (when available) in the MDR in the past.

On our last Caribbean cruise the MDR was even open on our port day in Cozumel, but we didn't arrive until 1:30 PM. Great surprise and we were able to enjoy the ribs and the best German chocolate cake ever on the old lunch menu!

We also found it difficult to wait until 9 AM for breakfast but I did hit the Lido for some prosciutto and melon to hold me over.

If Carnival really wants to try and reduce the demand on Lido for breakfast and lunch then they really need to promote these other options with more than a one liner in the Funtimes.

Although most of us will find it very difficult to understand not everyone reads through the Funtimes and even more don't read every little line.