View Single Post
Old September 23rd, 2012, 10:08 PM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruise planner View Post
If I wanted to narrow down between those two choices, I would not only look at price, but also itinerary and size of the ship. Personally, while both are very nice, Azamara would be my choice between the two. Price would obviously be based on type of cabin, length, and sail date. Keep in mind that prices shown include the cruise fare and port fees, but not taxes, transfers, or gratuities. One of the best times of year for pricing is in September; everyone is going back to work and back to school.

Pete
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc View Post
Moderators:

I didn't realize that travel agents were allowed to post their email addresses and websites on CruiseMates; when did the policy change?

Pete, you market too much.

Marc
Mark,
When Pete started posting recently, I recognized him right away as a TA from another cruise website (allows TAs) I use too frequent. I don't see where he is listing his website & email here? Other than mentioning his TA experiences in his post, how would you know he is a TA?

IMO his posts are right on the money, except for his comments on online TAs, which I discussed w/him on the other site. L L

O F C'er