View Single Post
  #8 (permalink)  
Old September 24th, 2012, 07:12 PM
gladiatrix gladiatrix is offline
Familiar Face
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 53
Default I agree let's wait, We have plenty of time to make commitment

Originally Posted by iconic View Post
I looks like the $555 cabins available. Let's wait to see if the price goes down?
I agree. We can wait to make commitment when price is right.
Reply With Quote