View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2012, 03:33 AM
Familiar Face

I've done Alaska on Celebrity, Caribbean on Holland America. Both excellent top notch, good service, food, enjoyable entertainment, interesting passengers. I've advertised on cruise mates for a 'cabin mate' and fortunate to have found 2 fellow cruisers. Both were female, close in age, one from east coast, one from LA. We agreed on a cruise which I booked through American Express with a travel agent here. That is a good way to go as they're able to get a good location for the cabin on the ship (mid ship is usually best).

I'm open this summer in June, July or August for Alaska. Summer is not the best time for Europe and warm for the Caribbean. I was just looking at a 12 night Mediterranean cruise departing from Barcelona June 20, but it may be too warm. October and November are good months for Europe. However I only have 1 week off in November--not quite long enough for a European trip.
I already have reservations to go to Kauai March 23-30, 2013 and looking to see if any one from the groups I socialize with, wants to go. I haven't been to Kauai before--just Maui and Honolulu.
That's a bit about me. I work in special education, thus have several breaks through the year,yet most of the time off is in the summer. If you want to try to find something together, perhaps we can have a conversation, get on the internet at the same time and search for something suitable for both? Let me know.
Joanie