View Single Post
Old October 3rd, 2012, 10:15 AM
Admiral

[QUOTE=Manuel;1448998]
Quote:
Originally Posted by katlady View Post
TM no big deal on the story, you have been busy. Plus I think I write faster then most people read. I'm almost done with Chapter 13. This story is a lot longer then I thought it would be when I started. But it's fun to write.

QUOTE]

When you are finished you should publish it as a book.

TM
My hubby has talked about binding it into book form for me once I'm done. I wrote it because I have these ideas for stories floating around my brain and took creative writing classes so I thought why not just go for it. I enjoy reading other stories posted on the website where my story is post. A lot of talented unpublished writers out in the world. I have heard from my co-workers that I write the same why I talk and people found it funny so why not write something with comedy and a bit of drama tossed in. I finished the rough draft of Chapter 13 but I need to read and edit it before I post it. Grammar and spelling are the biggest challenges I have with writing. My hubby's cute because I tried to run ideas about where the story should go next to him. But he doesn't want to here because he wants to be surprised. That's cool I like figure this stuff out.

Freedom of the Seas 2012
Carnival Splendor 2010
Carnival Freedom 2008
Carnival Elation 2007
Celebrity Infinity 2006
Carnival Ecstasy 2005
Carnival Paradise 2004
Star Princess 2002
Viking Serenade 1994