View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2012, 12:37 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default WANTED: Melbourne Cup Cruise 2012 P237 Travel Partner / Partners

I'm planning to go on the 6 night Melbourne Cup Cruise on P&O's Pacific Pearl (P237) in November. I have already booked my flights but not the cruise yet.

The cruise is from Saturday 3rd - 9th November 2012 Sydney - Melbourne - Sydney.

Australia Cruise - P&O Cruises

I have had a great time cruising in the past and also enjoyed several Melbourne Cup's so I thought - why not combine both?

All of my mates had the usual reasons for not being able to go - unable to get time off work / cant afford it / get sea sick etc. So that leaves me a solo traveller.

Ideally, I would like a travel buddy or buddies to room share with to save cost and enjoy the week.

The prices I got last week are:
$779 for an Outside Quad (I would prefer this option) or
$1429 for an Outside Twin.

These Prices include all meals, nightly entertainment shows and entry and transfers to the Melbourne Cup race day at Flemington Race Track.

I'm a 31 year old, straight Aussie bloke and don't mind what age or sex my room mates are. I wouldn't mind it if you were a racing fan but that doesn't really matter as there will be many onboard.

If you and your friends are keen for a great week, drop me an email as we will need to book ASAP as the cruise is only 4 weeks away.

Looking forward to it,

Bradley.
Sponsored Links