View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2012, 10:24 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2

Here is a great place I stayed when I went on Carnival Liberty. It was fairly reasonable. The parking was free for up to 30 days. The lot was right there near the front door. Not a remote lot where the cars are unattended. They have a shuttle that was $10.00 per person. Shuttle only took you to the port. Have to get a taxi back it was about $14.00. The rooms were clean and had a kitchenette. There is no restaurant in the hotel but easy walking distance to an Italian restaurant. There were also vending machines with snacks,sort of pricey. Better choices walking over to the Walgreens. Good pastries in the morning. I was a woman alone and I did not feel unsafe walking after dark in the near neighborhood. Quiet there and the traffic was minimal.

Laura

Extended Stay America Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami - Reservation Counter.com
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“
---Mark Twain