View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2012, 01:41 AM
Familiar Face

Default SWF 60 looking for cabin mate for Jan 2013 cruise

I live in Orlando FL and would like to take a cruise in Jan or Feb. Lots of deals right now, but would prefer to have a cabin mate. I am a single female, 60, and enjoy cruising! Would only take an outside cabin. Want non smoker, non snorer.

I saw a post from RCCL for a 10 night cruise in the eastern caribbean on the Vision of the Seas for $799 for an outside cabin. They also have some holiday cruises that are 5 nights that aren't too bad (price wise that is).

I can be pretty flexible on date. I am not available before December 10th. Any port in Florida is easy for me, and I love the Caribbean! I have been a past passenger on most of the cruise lines, but not recently so don't really have any "perks" available.

I am not a real early riser, but get up around 8 or 9 depending.... on a cruise ship I might be motivitated to get up and out and enjoy the day! If it is a day in port, definitely like to get off early and enjoy the day exploring.

If you are game for a cruise in Jan or Feb, let me know maybe we can work out a match!
Sponsored Links