View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2012, 02:50 AM
Familiar Face

I just booked a cruise on the Crarnival Dream and got it at a steal! It is actually a port hole room which is the same layout as an aceanview and you get the same view that you would with the true ocean view room. It leaves out Jan 19 and comes back on the 26 and it sails from port canaveral I was able to get this at $389 a person plus taxes of $88 puts it at $477 for an ocean view for a week on the beautiful Dream! Went on that ship and think it is fantastic! So if you are interested, please let me know more about you and what you usually do on the ship and ports and time to bed and time usually up. Do you snore? I am light sleeper and bring a fan to help cover light noises in case a roomy stays up later or vice versa. Anyway, anything you can tell me to help me to know who you are and if we may be a good fit. I am a straight 43 yr old female. Quiet and respectful roomy, up early, to bed by midnight unless something great happening to make it worth being tired the next day! So get back to me and we can go from there!

Thanks,

Michelle. lyonskitty6@aol.com