View Single Post
Old October 26th, 2012, 12:29 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Quote:
When I joined CM my screen name was Canarsie43 .However I forgot my password and re-registered as Henry 43 .
During the 10 day ban I discovered that Canarsie 43 was still usable and I used it to explain that I was banned ,thus causing an additional 2 days .

Well, that's an "interesting" interpretation of events

First off I'll address your post under user name Canrasie 43. That post ONLY addressed a complaint about Paul and the way he chooses to manage the message board policies.

NOWHERE in that post did you mention getting banned, or that you were posting about your "other user name" Lakers Fan. Nor did you even identify yourself as Lakers Fan.

We keep all questionable posts in a folder that all staff can see. All of the posts that were deleted, and posts you were given warnings about are there.

No posts are ever deleted because of political views (in the Open Debate forum). However, personal attacks are infractions; whether the personal attacks are made against other posters, or moderators and staff.

After the initial infractions were given, you simply continued to complain about receiving them, in your posts.

If anyone wants to question the policies of how the message boards are operated, they are free to do so via private email.

However, for people to assume they are free to do so on our message boards only proves a lack of understanding of the rules, and shows disrepect for a site (and it's established rules) that is provided to you to use free of charge.

Infraction points expire after 12 months.

You were in fact given several warnings before you were given any infractions. After receiving