View Single Post
  #8 (permalink)  
Old October 26th, 2012, 08:02 PM
amiable amiable is offline
Member
Familiar Face
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 89
Default

I suggest you keep your options open until you find out how Sandy affects the cruise. Sounds like smart move holding back on making reservation. Princess would really have the whip hand if you made reservations and you would be stuck at the fate of Sandy. Can you imagine the blood pressure of those with cruise reservations who are sitting at their computers checking weather forecasts for New York and hearing the dire predictions of Frankenstorm destruction. And then the topper is that Princess may start cutting their prices to fill up the ship. Plus you can make the decision not to go on this cruise and go on another one. Wowwee the chips are on your side of the table and the house odds are falling by the second. Hold tight and you might win out and get a good deal out of this perfect storm disaster scenario
Reply With Quote