View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2012, 08:20 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Snoozeman Send a message via Yahoo to Snoozeman

Something cool happened last night at dinner. I was with a group of Travel Agents on the first night, but bailed on them to get a better table location in the MDR. Ante the Matre'D found me a nice spot at a ten top. One couple I knew from VIFP check in. The interesting thing was that there were two single ladies traveling together that had never met prior to the cruise. Guess where they met: Cruisemates!! How cool. One had been reading my blog for years and knew all about me (that can be good or bad) so it was very interesting.

Actually I have had several people stop me already and ask if I was the guy who writes the blog. I guess because I had some of the early reviews and photos of the Carnival Magic when one does a google search for Carnival Magic Review my posts in both Cruisemates and my blog comes up very high on the list. I actually didn't know that until a new friend told me that in the Red Frog Pub yesterday.

My Personal Cruise Blog: My Cruise Blog

Future Cruises:
Carnival Triumph-Caribbean-7/28/2014, Carnival Legend-South Pacific-8/30/2014, MSC Preziosa-Mediterranean-10/25/2014, MSC Fantasia-Mediterranean-11/2/2014, Navigator of the Seas-12/14/2013, Norwegian Jewel-1/3/2015, Emerald Princess-1/11/2015, Carnival Freedom-2/2/2015, Carnival Freedom-2/15/2015.