View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2012, 11:14 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Celebrity Onboard Activities/Entertainment

Hey everyone!

I am a 29 year old male that is thinking about going on an Eastern TA cruise by myself sometime next year. I have been researching itineraries and ships. For the most part, I have narrowed my search down to the Celebrity Reflection 4/20 TA and the Norwegian Epic 4/20 TA. I love the on board amenities of the Epic, the price and the benefits they provide for the solo traveler such as the Studio and Studio Lounge.

What is holding be back from booking on the Epic is that I prefer the itinerary for the TA on the Celebrity Reflection, the Reflection has an indoor pool, which I'm unsure if the Epic does. I'm assuming on a TA an indoor pool could come in handy. Another reason I am impressed with the Reflection is that Celebrity seems to have a great wine program, which I am a huge wino. I know the Celebrity Reflection is a very new ship, with it's inaugural cruise just last month, but I am having difficulty discovering the type of entertainment and on board activities the ship may have. If you look at some of the newer Royal Caribbean ships, or even the Norwegian Epic, they tell you specifically what to expect. Does anyone know of some more specific types of entertainment and on board activities the Celebrity Reflection may have? What type of entertainment and on board activities do other Solstice class ships have?

I don't think I would get bored on the Epic, but unsure whether I would on the Celebrity Reflection. In all, I would be on the Reflection for 10 days.

I've been on two previous cruises when I was younger but never been on a cruise by myself.
Sponsored Links