View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2012, 09:30 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Good morning everyone.

It's a nice day here in the land of 10,000 lakes.

Yesterday was a nice day. I copied Manuel and we went to see Skyfall. It was good but a little long. I'm now a little concerned. After sitting through 2.5 hour long movie my knee swelled up pretty good. I'm wondering how it's going to take 22 hours on an airplane. I have two stops on the way out and one on the way back so that should help and I have the aisle. Might have to sell the farm and upgrade to business class.

Today's agenda is just the standard. My daughter is doing a seminar in Chicago and is leaving today. We will have the kids until Sunday night. Betty will need to drive them to school tomorrow and pick them up. That's a bit of a drive but we're cashing in by having our daughter take us to the airport on the 4th and picking us up on Christmas Day. She doesn't mind because, as she said: "Gee: Do you think the kids don't want to see what Grandma and Grandpa brought them back from Asia. Especially on Christmas." Now that sets the bar high for getting them something good.

Donna: You better break Griffin of that habit or he'll be barking at you all the time.

I hope everyone has a great day and a wonderful upcoming weekend.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me