Hoping someone can help this cruise virgin out. Hubby and I are thinking of taking our daughter (4-1/2yrs) on a Disney Cruise next Feb. 2013. Great deal for us (in Canada) out of Miami for either a 5 night to Caribbean or 4 night to Bahamas. Couple of questions for the cruise masters out there:
1. Out of the two locations, which would you choose over the other and why?
2. How does the Wonder compare? I know it's an older ship, but for first timers, will it be a big deal?
3. I'm sure these cruises get busy with people. Are all areas jam packed at all times? Are the pools constantly full of people?
4. Dining. What are you experiences? What is the food like?
5. What do people do when they get off the boat at any of the ports? Just hang out, tour and shop?
Sorry for the novel..trying to get a good feel of what we can expect out of this trip. If nothing else, I'm sure our 4 year old will love it...she is huge into Disney Princesses right now...I only wish Merida was on board too!
Thanks in advance to anyone to answers!