View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2012, 12:08 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile Hi Ladies! I'm booked single on RCL Allure of the Seas;Mar 17- 24, 2013; Join me?

I'm a VERY REAL and VERY SERIOUS, S/W/M, 55 years young, 5'3" tall, lonely and divorced guy who seeks HAPPINESS in life. I've tasted and fallen in love with "cruising" on the BIG ships. Sun, fun, relaxation, excitement, romance, beauty, great food and more on the seas and at ports of call. My plane ticket from Chicago Midway and ship reservation is booked single on Royal Caribbean's Allure of the Seas (the largest ship in the world); travel March 16, 2013 (on night on the beach in Ft. Lauderdale/FLL) through March 24. Depart FLL cruise to Nassau, Bahamas then to the island of St.Thomas, then to St. Marrten, two days at sea and return to Ft. Lauderdale. If travel companion is from Chicago she only needs to pay air fare, ship taxes and small fee.

It's a NO GO if you're a smoker, or looking for a "sugar daddy", or AA (sorry, prefer white women...hispanic is OK) or way taller than I am, or into dope, or diseased, or a criminal or a controlling MEAN ***** like I was married to for 20 years. (I can smell all of those from a mile away!) I want this to develop into a true long term relationship and that is one reason I'm starting my search NOW. I'm an honest, romantic and sensual man. If you're from the Chicago area, please be "geographically desirable" (somewhere near LaGrange or west burbs) for the relationship part of this.

See you on the deck for "Set Sail" !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links