View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2012, 09:51 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Good morning everyone.

We will be leaving for the airport hotel in a few hours and in another 22 hours we are off to Singapore. Betty is now doing some vacuuming and I'm supposed to dust when I get off the computer. I guess I'll make her happy and whip out the Swiffer and do a quick and dirty dusting. I don't know why. It will be back when we get home.

I strongly suggest that you do not use your "Favorites" or "Bookmarks" to access the boards until things stabilize. The best way is to go come in via CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums - Powered by vBulletin . Yes: You should not have to do this but the IT guys are trying to fix the problems and juggle servers so the saved bookmarks/favorites may not be correct. I sure hope they soon have it fixed.

I hope all the issues are corrected by the time I get back. I'll post some updates but make no promises and I won't be doing a virtual cruise type of thread but I will check in.

Everyone be good to each other and as I always say:

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me