Thread: Friday at Last!
View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2012, 08:26 AM
First Mate

Default Good Morning!

RD: Congrats. I'm sure they will be using you all the time before you know it. The good "subs" often get called a lot.

Just wanted to check in before my cruise tomorrow on the Carnival Triumph. We're on the Panaorama deck. I managed to book the exact same cabin as last yr because I just loved the location of that room, the comfort and the room steward. Hope Mohammad is still taking care of that room! He is awesome! We were going to stay the night at a hotel tonight but decided against it as we both are only a 4 hr drive away and not a big deal really. Going to meet for a quick bite to eat and a cocktail at M & M Restaurant in Galveston just before heading to the ship to stand in that lonnng line. Usually, by the time I check it..It is time for muster and then I generally want to unpack and get organized.

We have plans to do a few things but also allotted time for some spontaneous things as well. With only 2 ports (Cozumel and Progresso, Mx) and 3 sea days that gives a lot of options for things to do on board. We do plan to do a quick snorkel in Cozumel if possible (if there is any time left after shopping..ha). However, if we find what we want (shopping-wise) in Progresso..We will head right for the water in Cozumel.

Hope everyone has a greatt weekend!! I'm off for a fabulous week!!
snorklr45

CarnivalTriumph