Thread: Friday at Last!
View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2012, 10:21 AM
Captain

It is a rainy day here and due to be this way for several more. The kids are wishing it were snow but guess I'm old cause I'll take the rain. Going to be a busy weekend for us. Tonight a dance in W.Va, grandaughter's basketball game tomorrow morning, dance in Cincinnati tomorrow evening and I am hoping to get some gifts purchased sometime in between it all.
I am happy to report that things are moving along with the sale of Mom's house. Survey guy has his stuff almost done so once it all gets recorded at the court house the bank can do their thing. We are just so thankful that the lady buying the house is such a sweetie. She will be a good neighbor for all of us.
RD, hope your afternoon goes well. I agree with snorkl, you will be moved to the top of the sub list and be working more that you want.
Snorkl, have a great cruise! Enjoy the shopping and you don't have to get me anything .

Everyone have a great day and take time to remember that today is Pearl Harbour Day. Say a prayer for all our troops around the world who are protecting us.

Read and post cruise reviews