Thread: Friday at Last!
View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2012, 10:38 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Good night everyone.

At least it will be in a few minutes. It's almost Saturday morning here in Singapore.

We had fairly uneventful flights from Minneapolist to Singapore. There was about an hour delay in Tokyo because of air traffic but otherwise everything went smoothly but it was almost 24 hours of airports and flying. We arrived in Singapore at 3:20 am local time and didn't get to sleep until around 5:30. We slept for four hours and went out see the city. It is a VERY clean and modern place and extremely modern. We went through Chinatown and had lunch and dinner at different "Hawker stalls" and had some wonderful food. We also laid out by the pool for a couple of hours to just rest up. Tomorrow we'll utilize the HOHO bus to get around and see much more of the city. We board the Millennium on Sunday and have one more day in Singapore.

Donna: Sorry the transfer came through. I hope it isn't too far for you.

I wish everyone a great Friday and/or Saturday, wherever in the world you may be.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me