View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2012, 10:05 PM
First Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aynesworth View Post
I went to Disney World without kids in January and though I much preferred Epcot it was still a good day. At some point I'll try Disney cruiseline and it will be fun, especially to those who are still kids at heart. (31 BTW)
Ah Epcot. I'm there about once a week, if not more. But I get to all the parks on a regular basis no matter what. The Fantasyland expansion is amazing.

I'm 36 and just was on Dream. There was so much to do on that ship it's unreal. Stuff for families, stuff for couples, stuff for a single guy like me. The whiskey/whisky seminar let me try stuff I hadn't had before. The beer seminar didn't actually have any I hadn't already had ... including the ship's own 687 brew (Had tried some the very first night on the ship) but was an enjoyable experience with fellow beer lovers. Tequila tasting on the sea day let me enjoy another great spirit of mine with a passionate and informative host.

The service level is just beyond top notch. This was my 4th cruise and hands down the best I've been on. And I went in with very very high expectations, coming from a WDW hotel. I was never let down a single time. I'm hard pressed to consider sailing any other line now.

Past cruises:

Disney Dream - Dec 2013 4n Bahamas
Disney Dream - Dec 2012 4n Bahamas
Carnival Imagination - Dec 2011 4n Western
Carnival Imagination - Nov 2010 4n Western
Costa Atlantica - Dec 2009 7n Eastern

My opinions are mine and mine alone. They do not represent the opinions of The Walt Disney Company nor any of its subsidiaries.