View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2012, 07:23 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa View Post
And Disney LAND is in Anaheim CA. Why not put a Disney ship out of LA with options of a 3, 4 or 7 day cruise? Yes I know that the port choices are VERY limited, but it would be an option for those who choose to go to Disney LAND instead of Disney WORLD. After all, if you choose to cruise on Disney, do you not do it more for the ship and the Disney experience rather than the ports?
My thoughts also Lisa. Friends, I did not mean to convey that I thought Galveston was the "world" if that is what was thought. I only brought up Galveston because that is where the Disney Magic is currently sailing from and because Disney had a handshake agreement to continue out of Galveston for the 2014 season.

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Courage and perserverance have a magical talisman; before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into the air.

Pick your company wisely! Hang around people who are going to help you become all God created you to be.