View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2012, 12:50 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix_the_cat View Post
Yes, I understand that but they also took away about half of the Sky Lounge. The extra space was for cabins as was the space they took away from the Sky Lounge. They did not add any space to Blu - only more seating.

I know you are a huge fan and cheerleader for Celebrity but you cannot justify what they have done or try to make it look like they haven't. They have taken away the space and turned it into cabins. They have increased capacity and made the ship more crowded and taken away from the common area.

You can go on about width and tonnage all you want - they changes were for cabins not common area where they have actually removed space.
I disagree with your post on many levels. I would suggest you check my posts on other threads and other boards and you will find that I am not a cheerleader for Celebrity. I have criticized them since before you were on any board over their stateside customer service, failure to comply with their own rules, web site and their inconsistencies. I do praise where I feel it is necessary. I try to call things as I see them, good or bad.

Also, please note that I have not given an opinion on this, only straight facts from press releases and Celebrity's own comments.

Finally, they did increase public spaces in volume, you are absolutely wrong on that.

Come back and report what you find after your cruise but it looks to me like you are working yourself up to a big letdown, no matter what.

Don