View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2012, 05:43 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix_the_cat View Post
That is amusing - you have not been around longer than I but that doesn't matter at all. I would ask you - have you been on the Reflection? I haven't but soon will be and I'm lookin quite forward to it. I don't care if they give us coupons or the Sky Lounge. We are taking 6 new cruisers with us and I hope they are duly impressed.

In case you aren't aware of it, I am a travel agent. I more than aware of the follibles of the RCL products, however I will tell you this, they are the best of all the cruiselines to work with when my clients have problems.

I am not wrong about the decrease in the public space but I'll take pics for you next month.

But you aren't seeing them - if you haven't been on the ship, you can't call it as you see it.

Anyway, as I said, I'll let you know. Oh, I take peoples word over press releases.
I said, I have been posting on these boards which is obvious...You are dead wrong about the public space but it appears you can't be moved by facts put in front of you so I will not continue this conversation. I hope you enjoy your cruise but you appear to have made up your mind that you will not.