Thread: Tuesday Tidings
View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2012, 09:41 AM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo

Good morning everyone from a sunny, Texas. We will warm up today, but expect another cold front that will drop us like a rock. Never a dull moment here.

Yesterday, I was able to grocery shop, and to get some cleaning done. I was so tired last night, but slept well.

Josh and I were able to do something yesterday, that I hope many families were able to do. The events of last Friday allowed him to open up to me about the way he felt. It was draining, but he finally opened up enough, for us to talk. It has been almost four years now, and I have never seen him cry over the loss of Joe. I think today, we have a better understanding of his feelings, and I am thankful.

Yesterday, our town's students returned to school. For those who are reading this for the first time, we had a total of 9 bomb threats in the last two weeks. The district finally shut everything down, until a plan could be implmented. AS it turned out, they put a guard in each school, with the help of the police, families, and the Army. I hope and pray that our babies are now safe.

Today, I have to finish cleaning, do some yard work, and wrap some presents.

I hope all of you have a good day.

Luanne
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link