View Single Post
Old December 20th, 2012, 01:47 PM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo
Default How Much Is To Much?

I received this e-mail this morning. I am a member of a national organization for parents of Murdered Children. They work to help families who find themselves in this situation. I would like to share it with you.

POMC has learned that the movie "This Is 40" which is to be released this weekend has a portion where one of the characters jokingly plays a "murder game" with his kids. The character, Larry, prepares to spray his triplets with a hose and says, "Line up! Line up for murder! Come on! Who wants to be killed?" One of the kids screams, "I do!" Larry responds, "Okay, we're eliminating one, we're cheaper already," and then Larry sprays the child. The next kid says, "Murder me!" Larry responds, "Boom, dead. You're dead," adding, "All right, the kids are murdered. That will save us some money." This is offensive before the Connecticut shootings and even more so now. We are asking for an apology or removal of those scenes. We know murder is not a game. National is sending a letter of protest and feel free to also contact the production company.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/12/19/this-is-40-movie-child-murder-jokes-sandy-hook-elementary-school-massacre-script/#ixzz2FblLtJxS

Please send a MINE letter protest to;
Apatow Productions
C/O Judd Apatow
2900 W. Olympic Blvd., Ste 141
Santa Monica, CA 90404
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link
Sponsored Links