View Single Post
Old December 20th, 2012, 10:55 PM
First Mate

Hytenjr, any of the 3 ships will be fine with me. Have already been on Carnival and Celebrity but not RCCL. I rode a bit around St. Thomas and Grenada in 2010 on my first trip with the fold-up bike, and I also saw Dominica, but there is plenty more to see no matter.

If all three of us want to go together, there is a chance my former Cruise Mates buddy would also join us so we can get 2 cabins. I'll ask her after you give us dates and prices. She is a REAL cruise junkie as she likes to cruise 4 weeks every winter! She did a San Juan cruise last year but I don't know which ship. I'm sure it was one of these 7 night iteneraries. I wonder if you can reserve an extra room if your rate is better than what I could get ? Would you want company on your pre- cruise trip?

Here is the VTG price list ( for comparison to your travel agency) for the San Juan departures in Jan and Feb under $750 for inside cabin
Discount Cruises, Last-Minute Cruises, Short Notice Cruises - Vacations To Go

Notice that if you wanted to take a 3 legged flight to San Juan and then return from Miami and have an extra day on board, Carnival Victory is repositioning back to Miami after the Jan 27 departure from San Juan.

Edwin

Last edited by ednotmilkman; December 20th, 2012 at 11:01 PM. Reason: added note about repositioning of Victory