View Single Post
Old December 25th, 2012, 05:50 AM
Admiral

Merry Christmas to you Laura as well, plus to each Cruisemate out there and all the ships at sea!

Santa was obviously here probably just a couple of hours ago as I now have enough anthracite to heat the old homestead for at least a year! I do wish however, that he'd used his noodle as I have no furnace in which to burn the coal. Also, doesn't he understand that twelve tons of coal is kinda' out of place in the living room?!

Am off to Deanna's and Lucky's this morning for Christmas dinner after which we're all going to see Les Miserables. I understand it's an excellent and up lifting movie. We'll just overlook that guillotine thingy. My favorite Christmas quote is approps for that flick. Of course I'm talking about, "If they're going to die then let them do it and decrease the surplus population!"

Had a good friend who for all practicable purposes is a member of the family over for supper last night. I fixed two twelve ounce Lobster tails as the "meat" course. The lobster is also a tradition in this house on Christmas Eve.

Here's wishing a very Merry Christmas accompanied by a heartfelt "Happy Hanukkah" for all of our Jewish family members!!
Explorer of the Seas 2009, Eastern Caribbean
Explorer of the Seas 2007, Eastern Caribbean
Explorer of the Seas 2006, Eastern Caribbean