View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2012, 01:35 PM
Familiar Face

They often say that people who have had a bad experience are more apt to write a review. Hope that is the case. We are fairly new to cruising. Went on one 5 night cruise about 6 years ago. It was on the Enchantment of the Seas. We LOVED that cruise so we decided to go on a bit longer (8 night). I'm sure we will have a good time. A little worried about how busy or crowded the ship is. I went to the schooner bar quite a bit on the last cruise...this is where my addiction to mojitos began :-) anyway, there was hardly anybody at the bar when I would stop by. I dont expect that on IOTS but am hoping we wont be standing elbow to elbow either. A few things that I dont remember is (1) room service. I'm sure it was probably available...and I just had no idea. May have to take advantage of this. (2) Breakfast and lunch in the dining room. Once again this was probably available but we either didnt know about it or just didnt take advantage of it. I'm thinkingit might be a good alternative to Windjammer once in a while. MArch 16th isnt coming fast enough.