View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2013, 06:54 PM
Captain

I was up every morning and Im sure on Lido deck and did not see the towel animals on Conquest.

I dont know if I would choose Conquest because of guy's burgers or not, though I did love them.

I would say more buffet items on Magic, plus waterworks, serenity and the hot tubs on the promenade deck where they are extra items for lunch served there to spread people out during meals, so less lines in the buffet.

Tandori vs Fish and Chips .. which one do you prefer?

Magic also has the Italian for lunch for free, and $12 for dinner also to disperse meal crowds in the buffet. I dont like pasta, so thats probably why I forgot to mention it as another extra on Magic.

Since I live in Texas, and did Conquest about a zillion times out of Galveston, I am probably just a little burnt out on that ship and Magic is a new ship to learn and explore.

Guys burgers (I admit a huge draw) .. vs. a bunch of new stuff... hmmm
Conquest 7/21/13, Miracle ALASKA 8/27/13, Miracle HAWAII 9/17/13, Celebrity Summit, 11/30/13, Celebrity Summit, 12/7/13, Celebrity Constellation, 2/7/14, NCL Epic 3/2/14, Allure 5/4/14, Allure 11/2/14, Quantum 12/8/14