View Single Post
Old January 2nd, 2013, 06:49 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by katlady View Post
I hit big five and sports authority today for this year's resolution. I'm trying to fit into my skinny jeans for my Hawaiian cruise. My plan diet and exercise. I got the Wii Zumba so I want to try that out. I do a Zumba class Mondays and Wednesday. Thanks CQ for telling me about it. C-sis is a fan as well. She goes Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. She has Zumba rush for X-box connect and loves it. I'm going to add some weight lifting and AB work to the exercise list. I'm trying to do 4 work outs a week. Wish me luck. The exercising for me is much easier then the eating right food.

BTW CQ I love your new Avatar was that from your last cruise?
Let me know what you think about the Wii Zumba....I have a Zumba program also on DVD. I'm using Beachbody fitness programs.....Turbo Jam, Turbo Fire, Insanity and currently Les Mills Combat. I'm using a wesbite called Calorie Count...it's like weight watchers but it's free. I recently lost 28 pounds.....alot of working out and healthy food choices. Good luck to you all the best!! Weights is a must along with Abs too. You can do it! set your mind to it! Put it in your mind....."I am going to do this and nothing will stop me" I reached my goal right before my cruise and you can too...

The Avatar pic is from Carnival Breeze....I have to say Carnival's professional pictures come out soooo good. We ended up buying most of the pictures they were so nice I could not leave them behind. Any flaws on the face are gone wrinkles...poof gone! They must photoshop or airbrush the pictures... A cruiser on board told me she is buying all her pictures because she will never look that good in a picture again... On Royal lucky if we leave the ship with one picture.

Vision Of The Seas
Independence Of The Seas
Allure Of The Seas
Carnival Breeze
Oasis Of The Seas x3
Liberty Of The Seas x4
Freedom Of The Seas x3
Navigator Of The Seas x2
Explorer Of The Seas x2
Voyager Of The Seas
Enchantment Of The Seas
Rhapsody Of The Seas