View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2013, 11:22 PM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfLangue View Post
Anyone ever had this problem? Our flight was delayed leaving its original destination. As a result we were stranded and the customer relations people at princess did nothing to help sceptic tell us it was our responsibility to deal with the airline. They gave us no help. After 12 hours of trying, we ultimately cancelled; the ship had already left port. We have travel insurance but don't feel that a75% future cruise credit is equitable. The flights were made by the cruise line. They charged us a fee to make them Nd yet offered nothing to help us. My 90 year old parents endured the 12 hours far better than I did, but still feel princess should make good for another cruise. Help?
I don't understand Princess not helping. Call Princess and protest. Below is Princess policy from their website:

Air Travel: Princess eZAir®
Princess eZAir® program is an innovative service designed to seamlessly coordinate your air travel with your cruise itinerary. You can now review up-to-the-minute flight schedules, with competitive, real-time airfare pricing and inventory for only those flights that complement your cruise. Plus, you'll find a host of other exciting benefits:

•Competitive airfare pricing – See real-time airline inventory from multiple carriers at competitive rates in a side-by-side layout for easy comparison.
•Next Port Protection – If you miss your cruise embarkation due to an airline delay or service disruption, Princess will work with the airline to provide flights to the next appropriate port at no cost to you.

O F C'er