View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2013, 02:31 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Just booked Freedom of the Seas - December 15th 2013 - I am a newbie lots of ????

Hi!

I just booked a 7 night on FOS for December 15th 2013. We will be traveling to CocoCay, San Juan & St. Maarten with 3 days at sea.

- I actually had a Disney cruise booked for the same time but I cancelled in favor of the FOS. The kids club being only ages 3-5 did it for me. I was nervous about having my 3 year old in a giant area with kids up to the age of 11.

So... being this is the 1st RCL cruise I have booked myself I have some questions.

1) How will I know what nights/how many nights are formal?
How formal are the formal night on FOS? We cruised on SOS back in 2006 and I think there were only about 5 other men besides my hubby and FIL in tuxes.

2) Booze drink packages - worth it? What are the limitations?

3) Kids club info for ages 3-5 - What kind of activities do they do? Did your child enjoy the activities?

4) Nursery/babysitting - How do you book? Need info just in case my son isn't potty trained in time.

5) What are rules about bringing food onboard - I am thinking it will be helpful to have a stash of granola bars or crackers for my son.

6) Are there fridges in the staterooms?

7) What are some shore excrusions that you did and loved?

8) Did you use the toy lending program? How does it work? Are the toys nice?

9) I have seen a lot of things on forums about the Noro virus.. how worried should I be. I mean I know that I can protect myself by washing my hands and such but should I be worried about my son contracting it in the kids club. Should I carry clorox wipes with me on the ship?

10) What is your favorite things about Freedom of the Seas? Favorite area? Any must not miss things?

Thank you so much for reading this and thank you even more if you reply. Enough of my questions for now!
Sponsored Links