View Single Post
Old July 3rd, 2003, 01:52 PM
Adam Francis

Default Re: Re: Nice sports coat and slacks enough for formal night?

Janigail,
I believe that you did not read my message closely enough. Please do not comment on other people's remarks in a somewhat rude manner when you YOURSELF did not even take the time to see what I was saying. If you read my message, I stated that

"A sports coat and slacks are inappropriate for a Celebrity Cruise. Especially now that they have re-branded, there are stories of people being DENIED ENTRENCE to the main dinning room because they are not in proper attire."

Yes, I do know the cruise lines dress codes after 15 cruises, and I do not need you telling me that I do not. I go to many other business events and weddings, funerals, etc. that I know what formal means. In my opinion, formal means that a tuxedo is required. If I made the dress codes, I would insist that all men where tuxedoes or else they shall not be permitted to dine. And no, I am very relaxed about what I wear. I simply follow the dress-codes.

I am sorry that I spelled suits wrong. AND, by the way, EVEN REDNECKS can understand the sentence "A sports coat and slacks are inappropriate for a Celebrity Cruise." I still do not see how you did not get that. You just made such a fool out of yourself.

Adam Francis

Celebrity Galaxy- 7/98
Celebrity Zenith- 7/99
Rhapsody of the Seas- 12/99
Voyager of the Seas- 8/00
Celebrity Millennium- 6/01
Radiance of the Seas- 10/01
Explorer of the Seas- 12/01
Celebrity Millennium- 4/02
Celebrity Constellation- 6/02
Celebrity Summit- 8/02
Radiance of the Seas- 8/02