View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2013, 08:10 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Good morning everyone.

It's day four of pneumonia 2013 and yesterday it really hit me. I felt worse as the day went on. I slept most of the day and didn't really do anything. The bad part is that I have been awake since 2:00 a.m. and it will probably screw up my sleep schedule that I was just getting back into. It also leaves less time for the grandkids and more work for Betty. Hopefully things will turn the corner in the next day or two.

I did help my granddaughter with her homework. I find it interesting that she is now doing algebra and Euclidean math in fifth grade. I never touched that stuff until seventh and eighth grades. This is a good thing.

She also needed a book to read for an assignment so I gave her my copy of Steinbeck's "Travels With Charley". I first read it in sixth grade and hope she enjoys it as much as I did. She read 40 pages yesterday and said it was "funny, so far."

Today will be another R&R day. Hopefully, I won't sleep the day away but I know that Commandant Betty won't let me leave the house so I guess I better rest as much as I can.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday and enjoys the upcoming week.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me