View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2013, 03:02 PM
Familiar Face

Default Female cruisemate for January 2013, anywhere warm

I love to cruise and do not have anyone to accompany me to avoid paying the single supplement. I am only be comfortable with a female cabinmate.

I am interested in cruising in the month of January 2013, anywhere warm, 6 days or more, cabin type no more than an oceanview, but I am ok with an interior room to keep the cost down. I like to take cruises that have multiple ports to maximize visiting different places. I really like the cruises out of Florida, San Juan but am open to others.

About me, married african american female, 48 yrs young, mom to a 9 yr old daughter, manager for the state of CA, lives in Sacramento CA, non-smoker, non-drinker or partier. I don't mind someone drinking as long as they do so in moderation and are respectful to others. I am neat, clean and organized. I am respectful of others space and expect the same in return. I love shopping, sight seeing, visiting with the locals and meeting new people. I am not clinging and am fine being solo on the cruise. I am non-judgmental an open to meeting new people, learning about other cultures and religions.

If your interested, let's connect and take advantage of the last minute cruise deals. For additional information you can contact me via email sydmoal@comcast.net

Thanks
Monica
Sponsored Links