View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2013, 10:37 AM
Captain

I've been on deck 9 forward the last two times, but there were two times that I dealt with TAs that were beyond my control. Will never use Sky Auction again, been years now, but they dont take phone calls and dont speak much english. They put me in a OV facing aft on Main deck and I let it go. The other time I also had no control. One of those postcards with a FREE cruise. After a year of pushing, they gave me Triumph, and UPGRADED me to a 4A (I think the taxes and fees came to $356, not free of course) .. the last inside cabin, bottom deck, all the way aft. My cabin steward said it was a cabin usually used for storage. My back wall and ceiling vibrated so much you couldnt watch tv. I think it has to be next to the engine room.

Later the person with me said she would have complained to the pursers desk and made them change us (so why did you wait until after the cruise and complain to me?)

Anyway .. twice I have been very very aft on this ship and I did not feel I had control of picking my cabin. Of course when I have a choice I would not pick that location again. Im not much for complaining once on the ship, especially when Im told the ship is full. It is what it is.. just avoid those TAs again.
Conquest 7/21/13, Miracle ALASKA 8/27/13, Miracle HAWAII 9/17/13, Celebrity Summit, 11/30/13, Celebrity Summit, 12/7/13, Celebrity Constellation, 2/7/14, NCL Epic 3/2/14, Allure 5/4/14, Allure 11/2/14, Quantum 12/8/14