View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2013, 03:44 PM
Familiar Face
Send a message via MSN to rockysilvosa

Originally Posted by hotdog647 View Post
15 night transatlantic crossing on Royal Caribbean's beautiful Navigator of the Seas from New Orleans to Rome Apr 6-21. Wonderful spring sea days with stops in the Azores, Toulon, Livorno (for trips to Florence & Pisa) ending in the eternal city-Rome.

I'm a seasoned 62 yo traveler and cruiser, non-smoking, clean, outgoing, fun and respectful of others. Looking for similar cabin mate. Have successfully shared cabins with all ages. This cruise, I will be in an E1 Balcony normally costs $1118 pp incl taxes/fees. Your cost = $975 incl taxes & fees. If interested email me @ Doug
Hello Hotdog,
Navigator of the Sea, 6 Apr '13. I will be on that Transatlantic and look forward to meeting you onboard. Maybe at a LBGT meeting? This will be my 85th cruise since I started cruising in 2002. I generally sail alone and pay the single supplement. I already have booked an inside cabin on this cruise. However it would be nice to get to know each other for the possiblity of sharing on a future trip. I hate paying double.
Cheers, Ron