View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2013, 12:24 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by magrumd View Post
Hi, I am 49 yr old SWF RN and I have 3 wks vca to take before June. I would love to take medi cruise just don't know anyone with enough money to go with me. I am looking for someone to explore ports etc. I like to have a few drinks and enjoy gambling, eating and seeing shows when at sea. I am open to any cruise line and would like a 10-14 day cruise. I too would like to see the destinations you mentioned. Please email me if you are still interested.
Thanks,
Darlene
Hello there!

I was just reading your thread actually! I would feel more comfortable travelling with a fellow female cruiser. I'm also having troubles finding a travel companion because my boyfriend doesn't have vacation time and everyone else is either broke or booked their trips to other countries. I would be exploring the ports and it would be nice to do that together. Europe has been a dream of mine and I finally have the opportunity to go, so i want to literally jump on board!

As you have described yourself, you sound like the ideal cruising buddy as we have similar interests! I'm so excited! I'll email you.