View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2013, 01:54 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrangrl View Post
Hi there

Beginning to look into this seriously. My ex husband and I enjoyed cruising and I am keen to emabark on a cruise this year. Most of my friends are married/partners etc, so I'm taking the plaunge of going alone, or with a buddy in a similiar situation.

I am looking to do a Europe cruise, not got much farther that that!

Im 50, fit and enjoy good chat and company

Any one out there in a similiar situation who would be interested in joining me to cut costs?

Jan
Hello there!

I am a 30 year old, straight woman from the U.S. and I am looking for a cruise buddy because my boyfriend is unable to join me on a holiday. I plan to travel to London in April to visit for a few days (I have my accomodations figured out), then embark on a Mediterranean cruise. I have a particular 12 day cruise in mind that starts in Barcelona, Spain, then stops in France, Italy, Greece and Turkey. The cruise disembarks in Venice. If that cruise is much too long, there is a 9 day Mediterranean cruise that starts in Barcelona, then stops in France, Italy and Croatia with the last port in Venice. The 12 day cruise is with Norwegian Cruise Line and I've cruised with them before, so I may be able to get upgrades, bonuses and/or discounted rates.

I don't snore or smoke (although it does not bother me). I'm not an excessive party person because I am an active person who will be exploring the ports (feel free to join me if you wish). However I do enjoy a drink in moderation. I'm also divorced and having troubles finding a travel buddy because my friends are also in relationships or have already booked their trips to non-European locations.

Please let me know if you're interested!

Last edited by Sea.Sno.Gem; January 18th, 2013 at 02:10 PM. Reason: added more details