View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2013, 02:27 PM
Familiar Face

Smile Cruise Buddy needed for Mediterranean cruise in April

Who I'm looking for:
I'm looking for someone preferably female, but a male cabin mate is okay. Non-sexual. I don't mind having someone to explore the ports with or if you prefer to go on your own, that is totally fine.

Where:
My "must-see" destination is Rome! I also want to see Barcelona and Venice. Athens or a port in France would be nice too.

When:
April 2013 - Sailing dates of Apr. 17th, Apr. 22nd or Apr. 26th.

Duration:
12 day or 9 day

Cruiseline:
No preference, however I've cruised with Norwegian and can get bonuses from being a prior passenger. I really like Carnival too.

Why:
Why not? For fun, adventure and exploring. I haven't been to Europe yet and need to take the opportunity that I have to travel while I have paid vacation. My boyfriend is unable to take time off from work and my friends are already booked for trips to other regions/countries.

About me:
I'm an outgoing yet laid-back, adventurous, and active woman in her 30s from the Seattle area in Washington State (U.S.). I make travel arrangements as part of my job, so I have spreadsheets and connections for researching vacations/flights/hotels. I don't snore or smoke (smoking doesn't bother me either). I'm not an excessive party person, however I like to enjoy drinks and have fun.

If you're interested, please let me know. I will be booking my flights and cruise before January 31st even if I pay for double occupancy. The most serious person about booking will win the spot in my cabin at a fantastic rate.

Cheers!

Last edited by Sea.Sno.Gem; January 18th, 2013 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Added details
Sponsored Links