View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2013, 09:52 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile Nothing like being an Early, Really,Early Bird

Hi, Cruisemates,I recently just posted in the NCL Forum about a BREAKWAY cruise, NYC to Southern Caribbean.For a really early cruise, Wait for it, Wait for it, January 4,2015. Really,you can read my other post for details. I was going to book Studio solo cabin( I am 52, male, non smoker, social drinker. I enjoy getting up early on cruises, going for walk up on deck or working out. I enjoy swimming, beaches,glass bottom boat rides, snorkeling, and exploring new islands. I also like the late seating for dinner, and trying out other eateries. I like to dance(try) and have a sense of humor. I feel life is so short and you have to experience all life is. Remember Life is short,,,, Memories. Are long) WOW!! That was a long description, this is not a Blind date. Just looking for Female to enjoy cruise together, Go on shore excursions and have a companion for Dinner , have tons of fun, and maybe become friends for future travel. No Strings Attached!, unless you need me to tie your shoes. I live in New Jersey. If I find a partner to room with we could get an outside or balcony cabin. I'll leave that up to you. My friend would tell you I'm understanding, sensitive, humorous, and down to earth, finally I'm caring, thanks for reading my novel!References upon Request()!
Sponsored Links