View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2013, 03:16 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2

When I moved here to Florida from NH I did not have a bed to bring with me. My last job in NH was as a live in housekeeper. They gave me a twin bed to sleep on and it had a plywood platform with a 2 inch pad for a matress. I was at that job for 11 months when I left for Florida. During that time I had noticed that I was having a problem with my right hip. After 2 days on the road and sleeping in hotels along the way I noticed that my hip was feeling better. I decided that I was going to get a good mattress when I got here. I went to Mattress Firm and got a great queen size mattress. I was shocked when I looked at the price of nearly $1200 for the set. The salesman then told me the set was 50% off. I bought it. I thought it was a great deal. I have not regretted it one bit. My hip still has it's moments but not the pain I suffered in NH. I love the pillow top.

Laura
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“
---Mark Twain