View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2013, 03:53 PM
Admiral

So sorry to hear about the upcoming "blizzard" in the northeast! Thoughts and prayers go out to our fellow cruisemates that live in this part of the country! I have not been on cruisemates in awhile. From January 20th until six days later, Rob and I were timesharing in Hershey, Pa. Of course we took the tour and then went to the downtown part of Hershey to learn about the history of the company. The next day we walked around Lancaster, stopping at the city market to browse and have some lunch. In the afternoon we visited the Herr's Potato Factory and really enjoyed the free samples. The following day, we hit the Snyder's and Utz Potato Chip factories; more great free samples. It was on to Gettysburg the following day; a sad reminder of what our country went through. The last day we stayed around Hershey, touring and auto museum, shopping and eating lunch at the city market, and then going to a wine tasting at the Cullari Winery. Two days after our trip, I was in pain and needed "root canal" work. I am finally feeling better!