View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2013, 11:04 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerospace View Post
Just got back from 30days(Panama canal and then Alaska) with the same roomie.

#1 Tip, find out if they snore even if your a sound sleeper! Dude was somewhere between a bear and a jetplane, and then gasped as if dieing. I don't snore so it didn't occur to me to ask, information that you should share if you know though!

Although I could have afforded it alone I probably would have only done the alaska portion solo. Would never cruise with this person again but I don't regret it. Fantastic trip, just ignored each other for the most part.

Will my next trip be solo? Probably, though if cost was a big issue I'd consider it. Just do some due diligence and ask questions beforehand. Worst case scenario there are 1999 other people to make friends with.

Happy sailing!
aerospace, u failed to mention your behavior on the b2b2b 30 day cruise with your cabin mate, you were unfriendly, disrespectful of their space(hung your dirty underwear, socks and other clothing in the shower stall's entrance) and most importantly, you were uncommunicative thru-out the whole trip and now your only complaint of me = he snores (which is from sleep apnea)! first off, I did not hide the fact nor did not deceive you about my behavi

I too, would be glad to file a questionaire for seeking cabinmates....

I stand by my remarks! Jim