View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2013, 09:27 AM
Familiar Face

Smile Royal Caribbean or Celebrity cruises

DWM, 68, looking for cruise partner on Royal Caribbean or Celebrity Cruise Lines. I am an agreeable guy who can get along with most people, but do not play well with self involved, rude, boorish people. Don't care if I travel with a man or woman and will do as much or as little together as seems comfortable.

About me. I snore. Prefer early dining, and do not mind eating separately. Like the cabin warm at night - not an Eskimo. Somewhat limited physically by bad knees, so excursions may be separate also. Basically a quiet guy, who can and will engage in interesting conversation. Celebrity Captain's Club - Elite level. Royal Caribbean Crown & Anchor Society - Diamond level. Willing to consider any cruise to any destination, providing it is a minimum of at least 7 days in length. Love to take back to back cruises.

About you. You are polite, considerate of others, clean - not a slob, not clingy or dependent upon others to have a good time. Have reasonable expectations and enjoy life and its opportunities.
Sponsored Links