View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2013, 12:07 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Saturday, April 06, Caribbean-Eastern, Celebrity Cruises, Reflection, LETS GO..

ME.. ( Har.)

Unfortunately the solo supplements are expensive so I'm hoping to find someone who would be willing to share a cabin with me. My travel companion is not available this year and I would love to go again.
Looking for a cruising (straight) companion M/F no preference. I live both in Europe and Florida, m 47, love to go out on my own adventures in ports.

I am pretty easy going, open-minded,understandable, have humor, and down to earth, quiet sleeper (I am told), respectfully of others space,and you. I am a considerate person and I have been told that I am a good roommate. .
I feel life is so short and you have to experience it all in your life.
I love snorkeling,swimming,hiking,biking,sailing and exploring new islands.( I did quit a few..))

I drink occasionally do NOT SMOKE and m probably in a better fit with someone that does focus on partying and eating all day long..
I’m happy on my own or with someone occasionally,like going to dinner together and some shows would be fun, but I definitely don't want to be attached…. I can easily just relax and lay at the pool and read a book or listening to some music..I don’t get up at the crack of dawn to head to the gym and for that matter.

I have departed many times from Miami and FLL and SJU.
If I find a partner to room with I would like to get an balcony cabin….

You..

My ideal cabin mate would be female or male (please, platonic only), 35-50 years old, non-smoker, respectful, active in ( sporty) life, friendly, fun, polite, considerate of others, don’t carry to much extra weight,clean,not dependent upon others to have a good time…that’s nice… please have reasonable expectations and enjoy life and its great opportunities.

Just someone to share the cost of a cabin!

Anyone interested?

My Itinerary…
Saturday, April 06, Caribbean-Eastern. Celebrity Cruises. Celebrity Reflection

My mail.

lightathome@live.nl
Sponsored Links