View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2013, 01:54 PM
Familiar Face

Default Oasis of the Seas April 6 out of FLL Roommate wanted by SWF 30's

RCCL Diamond Member - i am

Hi there,
i am looking for the Oasis of the Seas leaving on April 6th out of FLL for 7 Days to share the cabin - strictly sharing purposes nothing else intended :_) to avoid paying single supplement. I did this before and had some good experience.

I am career working Female in the 30s cruiseexperienced sporty, healthy living attitude, non smoking non snoring and neat.
I expect my roomie to be a nonsmoker, nonsnorer and neat at least. Female/gay/male all fine with me - i am open minded.
I am not expecting anything but sharing the room...if we get along i do not mind going dining excursing etc. with you.

You can check under my name and will find some threats etc. i would suggest getting in touch really quickly and having a chat on skype because this is best. I usually book on Vacations to go and each of us would call and submit his creditcardpayment separatley once the Agent has our reservation done.

I will go for sure and you?

looking forward to hear from you :-)

Deckdivacologne@gmail.com

p.s. this would be my first time on this ship but i am diamond with RCCL

p.s. I also post for other itinearies so do not wonder why but i need to book really now to secure all my travel..
Sponsored Links