View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2013, 12:19 PM
Admiral

Honestly, I hate camping that is why I cruise and not camp. It would piss me off if the cruise line was aware of problems with their ship and in a greedy attempt for increased profits run the ship any way. I don't care so much about the food issues. But the toilet issues would be a problem for me. I'm female I can't just hang it over the side like you men can.

Yes, if we have to missed a port because of weather, war, or illness (Swine flu) I'm fine with that. Carnival can't predict and prepare for those kinds of things. And guess what it has happened on a cruise I was on. No whining was heard for my end of the ship.

But if my whole trip is ruin because Carnival didn't take proper care of their ships we have a problem. That is something the cruise line should have responsibility for and I'm not willing to let them off the hook for that. A cruise contract should require the line to hold of their end and a well maintained ship is their end of the contract.

I do think it's cute when a news article attempts to categorize a large group of people:

A cruise ship’s passenger log is comprised entirely of the exact demographic that is least prepared for a cruise to go to pot. A cruise is a giant boat full of your mother-in-law. Your mother-in-law does not belong in the wild.

That is bull crap you have no idea what I'm like or what I can handle. So don't guess about things you have no clue about. I didn't grow up pampered in the lap of luxury, sure it would be horrible to deal with but I could handle it. That's why I have no intention of canceling my Carnival cruise. But Carnival know now you better maintain that damn ship if it breaks down because of your incompetence we have a real problem and one that won't go away easily either. I can be annoying when I need to be.

So that's my two cent. Feel free to disagree with me totally, I'm good with it.

Freedom of the Seas 2012
Carnival Splendor 2010
Carnival Freedom 2008
Carnival Elation 2007
Celebrity Infinity 2006
Carnival Ecstasy 2005
Carnival Paradise 2004
Star Princess 2002
Viking Serenade 1994